Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • RIGHT YOU BUNCH OF PANSIES…..
  • Zedsdead
    Free Member

Who's up for trying out some BMX racing?……

Come on! Always talking about your rad skillz and the likes.

AWESOME BMX RACING!

See that wee girl at 14 seconds in – that's my 6 year old daughter and I'd bet she can kick your butt!

Come on down to Clydebank track (Glasgow) and have a right good time…. and get whipped by a 6 year old girl too.

Or are ye too scared?…..

mamadirt
    Free Member

"Wives, partners, girlfriends welcome" 😯 . Bit sexist, eh? I have neither a wife nor a girlfriend. Looks good though – I'd love to give BMX racing a go (sadly I don't think they have an over 50's womens class 😥 ) – fingers crossed for more tracks appearing countrywide after 2012.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

You know what? There is a class for 50+ women

So get on over mama! You'll have a good time for sure….

RealMan
    Free Member

My local track before they changed it to meet national standards. Much better now.

Love BMX racing, I just don't have time to do it as much as I'd like. It is hard though.

mikey74
    Free Member

Wow! Wish I had one those near me in Sussex.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

awesome looking track!

RealMan
    Free Member

Well you see the finishing straight one kid is on and one kid is just coming off? They moved that over closer to the straight on the right, then put two more straights in the gap. Made the berms bigger, tweaked a few of the doubles, and made it awesome. If you're ever down south, its definitely worth having a go. Its in Gosport, near Portsmouth.

Zedsdead
    Free Member

Gosport!

One of junior riders raced there and made the A final. They loved it!

swiss01
    Free Member

you are correct i would be too feart. feart that i would crash out there on the bumpy car park and then some yoker junky would nip over the fence chorie my bike and most likely my wallet before asking me if i had any spare smokes and would i like to buy some tarry

with locals something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huK0mIDAl30

but seriously, that would be a laugh. whereabouts in clydebank is this track?

zangolin
    Free Member

We got a good one in Hereford also:

Zedsdead
    Free Member

lol

no neds ever turn up.

It's Onlow road, right next to Great Western Rd – next to the petrol station. If your heading Westbound it's on your left.

I'll get a post code tomorrow – I'm in India just now and need to go to my bed…. zzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZzz

RealMan
    Free Member

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There's one at Broadway farm campsite in Cheddar – I wish they'd let us MTBers use it

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘RIGHT YOU BUNCH OF PANSIES…..’ is closed to new replies.