Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Right that's it- Please do the decent thing Mr Hodgson…
  • Bregante

I say give him to the end of the season.

I say give him to the end of next season. 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

We wanted him to bring Hangeland with him, he bought Konchesky…

Says it all really.

my mate dave thinks Alex McLeish

dirtyrider
    Free Member

hmmmmm 2 hours since full time,

all 4 walking the tightrope still in jobs,

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I don’t think there’s an English manager, bar perhaps ‘Arry, who’s capable of taking over at a team like Liverpool. We need someone with big club management experience, who’s won big stuff. Rikjaard is one name being bandied about, then there’s yer Van Gaal, Hiddinck, people like that. I say give it ter Kenny for the rest of the season at least, allows more time to court decent managers. If Real fall short, then praps Mourinho might be looking for a move, but we’d have to provide a more appealing package then Citeh for someone like him.

Unless LFC suddenly find several hundred million to buy yer best players, then they’ll have to get a decent manager. I don’t think Mancini is necessarily a great manager, but you can’t go far wrong with a squad like that! Look at Grant at Chelsea. He did ok there.

No, Liverpool need someone with balls, someone who won’t be intimidated by the likes of Bacon Face, someone Bacon Face actually dislikes cos he sees them as a threat…

Otherwise we’ll end up with McClaren or some clown like that. 🙁

Hairychested
    Free Member

Elf, may I congratulate you on the most spectacular football result of the week?

I heard there will be a famous Belgian manager at Anfield 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I haven’t played this week, Hairy. I don’t play until Monday, cos of the Xmas break. I fear I may be a bit rusty, but an opportunity to gain some more game time in my new role as a Messi-esque playmaker.

I do hope my goal drought tends soon. Several games now. Mind, I’ve not been on form lately. Plus some of the youngsters are starting to make me feel quite old now. I haven’t quite got the pace I once had. Still got a few years left in me, mind. Got a sharp footballing brain, me. Always able to spot an opening, look for where the gaps in the defence are.

Our defence need to sort themselves out though, ffs. Every game I tell them ‘mark up, get close on ’em’, but there’s too much standing off, they give the opposition too much space and time. I want to hear the crunch of bone, but they moan about needing to be able to go to work the next day. Pansies.

My swearing’s still World Class. Still got it, never left me…

Hairychested
    Free Member

Maybe you could ask Roy Keane? Gary “I-Love-Liverpool” Neville could give him a hand next season.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Elf, clever reply, not used to it over here.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Belgian???

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Right that's it- Please do the decent thing Mr Hodgson…’ is closed to new replies.