Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Right Click No Workie
  • RustyMac

Could some one please do me a favour and see if the right click function is working for them.

For example in this fine tread by RealMan i can not right click on the links to open them in a new window or tab as i used to be able to last week.

STW Tour de France

All i want ot to is to be able to open a new tab so i can keep a seeky track on what is happening in the tour.

Cheers

Rusty

Oh if someone knows how to highlight this to a STW it bod that’d be nice.

RealMan
    Free Member

Right click works fine here. You can also middle click on a mouse to open a link in a new tab, or double tap on some laptop track pad things, or hold ctrl and left click.

Or if you’re desperate ctrl + t opens a new tab, then just copy and paste the URL.

Or you might have a right click button on your keyboard, between right alt and right ctrl.

Also it’s more likely to be a problem your end, unless it’s fine on other sites?

Drac

Control left click or is it ALT sorry don’t use my windows computer too much now.

RustyMac

Middle button works!

Right button does not, possibly an issues with internet explorer on my work laptop. IT policy has not upgraded us from IE 7 for security reasons yet and we get a doing evey now and again for installing un autorised programs.

Damn it, tried a few other sites and it my crappy work computer that is the problem.

Cougar

Does right click work outside of IE?

Ie, is your mouse broken?

Cougar

Also,

IT policy has not upgraded us from IE 7 for security reasons

That’s hilarious. Do they leave their car doors unlocked with a laptop on the back seat for security purposes as well?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Right Click No Workie’ is closed to new replies.