Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Riding shades for small head/face ???????
  • ricky1
    Free Member

I have an unusually small face and have problems finding the right shades for riding,the ones I have don’t go all the way down to my cheek therefore mud flies up into my eyes constantly,would I be better off going for womens shades as they appear to be smaller ??????

csb

I have a head like a pea, and Oakley Flak Jackets XLs seem to fit fine.

erny
    Free Member

Adidas evil eyes do XS, S and L frames,I have te small and they are very good

tomhughes46

If ‘shades’ are glasses, I have Madison Compact Shields. Not sure they still make them, but D’arcs seem available. Also have Oakley XS Fives.

ricky1
    Free Member

PHEW,thought I was going to get laughed off then,glad someone else has a peanut head,guess ill be saving up then,thanks guys.

lotus777
    Free Member

i’m in the same boat and struggle to find sunglasses and helmets that don’t look ridicoulous.
    i would recommend trying on some BBB bsg43 . they’re the best i’ve found, they have very good coverage down to the cheek. they may still look very slightly wide but once you have your helmet on look fine.

lotus777
    Free Member

sandwicheater

Not specific riding glasses but Oakley Fives are a great fit for the small of face. I use them for riding and skiing.

JoeG
    Free Member

kayak23

ricky1 – Member
    I have an unusually small face

Ricky1 yesterday… 😉

Mackem

I have a pin-head. Oakley Minute 2.0 work well for me.

njee20
    Free Member

Oakley Radars for me.

ricky1
    Free Member

The madison darc’s are nice,received them yesterday and went for a ride today,kept all the crud out for once,cheers guys 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Riding shades for small head/face ???????’ is closed to new replies.