Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Riding near Tenby / Possible Guiding request
  • AdamT

I’m off to Bluestone center parcs type place next week and might like to do some biking. Where’s good in the area? There’s an extremely small chance that I _may_ be able to sneak out for a night ride if anyone would be good enough to guide me. Naturally I could be equipped with cake/beer for payment 🙂

nostoc
    Free Member

There is a good days (slightly boggy in places)riding in the Preseli hills about 10 miles N of Bluestone but that’s about it for Pembrokeshire. Brechfa trail centre is just the other side of Carmarthen.
    I can’t show you round because I moved somewhere where the biking is better.
    If you do ride the Preselis I’d recommend a pint outside the Dyffryn Arms, Cwm Gwaun, on a sunny afternoon.

Badgerpoo
    Free Member

If you do ride the Preselis I’d recommend a pint outside the Dyffryn Arms, Cwm Gwaun, on a sunny afternoon.

This is where me and my mates would meet for rides as a teenager. Good times! Does Bessie still run the place? Ask her about her wedding ring interface with a milking machine 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Riding near Tenby / Possible Guiding request’ is closed to new replies.