Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Riding near TA1 1SW
  • shanta
    Free Member

Im in the area of TA1 1SW this coming (missus is on a one day course in taunton so im the the taxi), dies anyone want to meet up and show me a few trails ? Cheers in advance.

kristoff
    Free Member

If you don’t mind a little drive there’s the Quantocks, mendips, black downs all within a stones throw of Taunton.

shanta
    Free Member

Ok, cool. Just need a locals help as i cant afford to be getting lost as i have to pick up the missus. lol Anyone up for it?

shanta
    Free Member

Anyone! Alternatively, has anyone got a GPS route for the Quantocks i could use. Something about 8 miles would be good due the my time limit i will have on the day. A start point post code would be usefull too.

Cheers

jam-bo

what you need is a sharki.

n3olp
    Free Member

Shanta which day is it that you will be in Taunton?

shanta
    Free Member

Saturday.

w1zard
    Free Member

You might find a lot of locals would usually be going further than 8 miles on a day in the Quantocks (myself included), but I’ve got a recent MBR route card I could let you have if you like? It totals 14 miles, but has plenty of ‘cut short’ points. I can’t find a GPX of it, but if you’ve got a GPS with maps you should be fine.

shanta
    Free Member

dont mind what distance if its with a local as long as im back to pick up the missus about 4 ish..

shanta
    Free Member

Yes i do have a GPS …

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Hope to get up to the ‘tocks for a short blast with the lad this saturday, wont be goig to far and only if its dry. Not 100% sure of a pass yet as the bathroom needs tiling.

email in profile….. happy to show you around.

shanta
    Free Member

YGM captaincarbon

w1zard
    Free Member

YGM shanta 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Riding near TA1 1SW’ is closed to new replies.