Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Riding in Blandford Forum?
  • Clink

Down there next week with work, staying at The Inside Park campsite. Presuming it isn’t flooded out, ant decent local riding?

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Check out uk bike park

Clink

Ta – was thinking more natural stuff and xc

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Not much around Blandford but Not far from Wareham Forest/Purpecks or Puddletown forest.

benjbish

Great for road riding but there’s loads of land around for xc but not sure where I’d say to go and look.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Puddletown woods are good Matt…..

Clink

Cheers jerry. I prob can’t stray that far away from Blandford as with school trip. I’ll investigate local bridleways

boxxer7
    Free Member

Check out Bryanston Woods there is a small amount of XC that can be linked through there over to Norton Woods aka Blandford forest on google. You should be able to link it all round too inside park if you don’t mind a few road bits.

Clink

Thanks I’ll have a look

inspark
    Free Member

Down there next week with work, staying at The Inside Park campsite. Presuming it isn’t flooded out, ant decent local riding?

Hi, when you arrive ask for Jerry at Reception and I’ll show you all the good trails…

williams
    Free Member

Puddletown is pretty wet at the moment. Was up there today and it was very wet and slippy.

Clink

Fab 🙁

I’m with a DofE group. Hoping to use bridleways to get around to check groups.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Riding in Blandford Forum?’ is closed to new replies.