Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • riding high
  • watsontony
    Free Member

anyone else enjoy riding with mary jane?

donsimon
    Free Member

Oh dear.

khani
    Free Member

Tea? Mars bar?…
    Ps..drugs’r’baaad…….

nealglover
    Free Member

Bit late for Tea.

I’ll stick with gin and tonic.

loum
    Free Member

Spidey does

alpin
    Free Member

yeah, man… like totally…. dude!

RealMan
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgJSGgieTxU[/video]

DrP

I ride with Tom and steve. Sometimes mark.

DrP

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Don’t worry.
    Your only 21.
    You’ll grow out of it.

watsontony
    Free Member

Don’t worry.
    Your only 21.
    You’ll grow out of it.

maybe i will. i just think its nice to have a joint when out riding. a few of my friends feel the same. i cant belive there is noone on hear that takes bud with them on rides!

DrP

I told you, I go with steve and mark. They’re my buds.

DrP

xiphon
    Free Member

Despite the “IT Audi Driving Orange Riding” demographic on here, many people have vastly more experience with drugs than you (by the sounds of things).

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Used to.
    Prefer to just get on with the ride now.

alpin
    Free Member

xiphon +1

you reach a stage where you no longer need to talk openly about your drug use in order to show how “cool” you are.

in fact it is probably in your interest not to let on. there are a notoriously large number of rozzers using this site 😉

oh, and this isn’t pink bike.

watsontony
    Free Member

many people have vastly more experience with drugs than you (by the sounds of things).

im sure thay do, i dont recall this being about whos taken the most drugs ect.

anyone else enjoy riding with mary jane?

the only drug i take is cannabis, i dont even drink, imo drinking is much more harmfull

RealMan
    Free Member

many people have vastly more experience with drugs than you (by the sounds of things).

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHx_P9ULzjc[/video]

you reach a stage where you no longer need to talk openly about your drug use in order to show how “cool” you are.

Ah, the old “I’m so cool I don’t even need to tell you I’m so cool (but I’ll tell you anyway).”

xiphon
    Free Member

You started a thread about smoking a joint while out riding with some mates. Which part of that doesn’t scream “I’m cool” ?

That’s very different to the experience some members of STW have had in the past. One or two were long-term heroin addicts IIRC, with quite heart-wrenching stories to match.

RealMan
    Free Member

a thread about smoking a joint while out riding with some mates. Which part of that doesn’t scream “I’m cool” ?

Which part of it does (unless you’re a 12 year old)?

watsontony
    Free Member

cool wasent the effect i was going for. wanted to know if it was common or rare after the other post and learning your all 30 -40 ish i thought i would ask as most of my riding buddies smoke on ride and thay are from 18-26

alpin
    Free Member

there may well be some people here that are twice your age and still have a cheeky smoke on a ride. you just need not shout about it.

the same as you would say that you all stop at the top of a climb and open a six pack each.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I suspect some do. I don’t think it’ll be many as most people aged 30 have grown up to the point they don’t bother any more with drugs they experimented with as a kid and don’t like to be a wheezing bag of cancer.

watsontony
    Free Member

I suspect some do. I don’t think it’ll be many as most people aged 30 have grown up to the point they don’t bother any more with drugs they experimented with as a kid and don’t like to be a wheezing bag of cancer.

can tell you been round the block a few time. correct me if im rong but, wife ?,kids?mortgage? thougt so

coffeeking
    Free Member

can tell you been round the block a few time. correct me if im rong but, wife ?,kids?mortgage? thougt so

You’re wrong, on pretty much all counts. Just seen plenty and learn from others mistakes. The fact you make such assumptions really just highlights the underlying context of your thoughts.

watsontony
    Free Member

highlights the underlying context of your thoughts

go ahead highlight

Squidlord
    Free Member

correct me if im rong

OK. It should be: “correct me if I’m wrong”

coffeeking
    Free Member

You already did the highlighting. I don’t have the patience to explain it TBH, enjoy your evening.

watsontony
    Free Member

o shit now ive angered the spelling police

yunki
    Free Member

I used to smoke it a LOT when I was a kid.. then it started making me very paranoid so I stopped, although for a long time I continued to stubbornly smoke it and blame my craziness on everything/everybody else..

I hated for a few years after that.. then after a while I started to smoke it every now and then at the right occasion..
    now I honestly can’t be arsed as it doesn’t suit my lifestyle.. it has no attraction at all.. I prefer to live healthily now, not least because it enables me to ride faster for longer..

smoking tobacco is actually really debilitating

FWIW I’m from a very druggy background.. between the ages of 14 to 30 I would say that I didn’t know anyone that didn’t smoke..
    only a handful of those people still smoke now, and they have other drug issues too

I’d probably smoke again as an old bloke if it turns out that life is as boring as some old folk manage to make it look..

bwaarp
    Free Member

Replace heroin with weed.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E[/video]

Rich
    Free Member

I prefer amphetamine, it makes the climbs easier.

might not be true…

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

I’d knock that shit on the head if I were you and enjoy riding for what it is. It’s enough of a buzz already without needing to smoke gear. End of.

donsimon
    Free Member

I do actually partake ocassionally, some weeks nothing others around 4 days per week. *

atlaz
    Free Member

Ignoring the fact weed is definitely not my sort of thing, I wouldn’t do it for the same reason I wouldn’t have a few beers before I ride. I’m a liability at the best of times so anything to take the edge of the already quite minimal skills I possess could well be lethal.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘riding high’ is closed to new replies.