Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riding Glentress red during the Glentress 7 (Tweedlove)
  • ebennett

I’m heading up to Scotland on the 22nd May with the gf for her sister’s 30th and I’ve got a pass to go ride on the Saturday morning. I was planning on heading to Glentress to ride the red, but I’ve just seen that the Glentress 7 event is on. Has anyone been during it previously? Can’t see any info on the webiste, are there likely to be diversions and will it be mental busy? Happy enough to head to Innerleithen instead, but was looking forward to riding the old familiar trails!

bigjim

yes there will be diversions and yes it will be very busy!

murf
    Free Member

I’m racing, bring some battenburg cake and be my support team 🙂

legend
    Free Member

It’ll be busy but the event parking is in a field rather than the car park.
    There’s also likely to be diversions, but you should still be able to easily get a decent ride in

br
    Free Member

Just go to Inners.

Lots of diversions (and there are many at the moment already), plus mega-busy.

ebennett

Thanks all, thought as much but was trying to be optimistic! Not rode Inners for years so it’ll be good to go back there anyway.

@murf, given how long it took me to make a fairly minor adjustment to my gears at the weekend I reckon you’ll be better off without me!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riding Glentress red during the Glentress 7 (Tweedlove)’ is closed to new replies.