Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • riding glasses help required!!
  • trialsguru
    Free Member

it would appear that the woods I ride in after work have become infested with flies and midges, so i need a new pair of riding specs!

I currently have a pair of the madison clear lense £15 riding glasses but oddly they make everything look bigger than it actually is!!

so, in the interest of riding without having my eyes closed, can anyone recommend a good pair of clear lense or interchangable lense riding glasses for around £50 max?

thanks guys,
    Pete

sofatester
    Free Member

These have never let me down – Clicky

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

bolle safety glasses. Loads of styles, much cheapness

makkag
    Free Member

null

never had an issue with these competitively priced – think i got mine at a halfords though ??

simondbarnes

Really happy with the Tifosi glasses I’ve been using for the last few weeks. They have quite a few 3 interchangeable lens options @ £50 as well as a £35 set.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Endura Spectrums are great, £15 from CRC.

Come in loads of colours, coordinated with the lens. I’ve got yellow, makes everything look sunny(er). I mainly ride in the shelter of trees so dark tints are too much.

I have particularly long eye lashes, so some wrap arounds come a little close. These have a great shape and the anti fog is spot on. And at that price, there is no stress when they eventually reach their demise!

Clicky

4ags4
    Free Member

Uvex racers are pretty good VFM (sub £30 with 3 lenses)

snowpaul
    Free Member

d’arcs fine here or bolle safetys….

paul

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘riding glasses help required!!’ is closed to new replies.