Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding glasses
  • toxicsoks
    Free Member

My dhb pro’s have finally had to be binned after 2yrs stirling service and since Wiggle/dhb don’t do spare lenses (daft IMHO), I’m looking for a new set of glasses around a similar price point. May end up getting another set of pro’s but any other recommendations appreciated.

jam-bo

which models? i think I have two full sets of spare lenses for the DHB ones they were giving away free last year.

jam-bo
    reggiegasket
    Free Member

clear = Dewalt from Screwfix

wassertreter
    Free Member

Uvex Titan.

MrTall
    Free Member

I use the cheapest ones from Decathlon (clear) which are around £8 a pair and have been great. I bought several pairs are future spares as at the price they are almost disposable.

As above, i also have several different spare lenses for a few types of DHB glasses (they seemed to change the lense shape every time i bought a pair?) which you can have if they match your ones.

For sunglasses i have 2 pairs of ‘nice’ Giro glasses that my LBS sold me at cost when they stopped stocking them. £25 a pair instead of c.£100. Just goes to show the mark up on these things which is why i don’t buy expensive sunglasses anymore.

toxicsoks
    Free Member

It’s not just the lenses that have died – the wires in the adjustable arms now poke through the rubber, rendering them quite dangerous. 😐

doubledunter
    Free Member

My endura spectrum are lasting quite a while, still reasonbly scratch free, ok for £15 ..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding glasses’ is closed to new replies.