Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • riding, drinking and listening?
  • jedi

riden herts today, drinking bangla beer and listening to nick cave

4ndyB
    Free Member

Rode a couple of bikes today just to test them after replacing parts

Then ordered a new bike, oops!

Drinking tea (Clipper Organic with milk & 1 sugar)

Listening to nothing, just and the birds tweeting in the trees and the dogs barking

Almost the perfect day

ashfanman
    Free Member

Likewise, only I haven’t coached (for good reason – God help anyone who would seek instruction from me), I’m drinking a Meantime Pilsner, listening to Fugazi and reading a book.

Same again tomorrow, me thinks. 😀

wors

ridden to the shop for beer, drinking said beer and listening to the peace and quiet in the back.

trail_rat
    Free Member

cleaning kit after our tour of mull and iona

eating cheddar

drinkng milk

watching the hunt for red october !

simonralli2
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08X5CVfL0bk[/video]

stuartie_c
    Free Member

A quick 25 miles on the road bike.

Thatchers Katy Cider

Cowboy Junkies

trout
    Free Member

Drinking a nice glass of red
    eating a chilli
    and waiting for it to get dark so as to go out and get a few beamshot videos of various lights wont be anything technical as the whole lot is held on with velcro and zip ties

listening to some annoying tinitus in the left ear 😥

popartpoem
    Free Member

Trout … Do you need to warn air traffic control? That’s a lotta lights 😀

Peace & Quite doesn’t help the tinitus … I find focussing on the fun ride ahead & a bit of background music helps with the racket in the ear.

ashfanman
    Free Member

and waiting for it to get dark so as to go out and get a few beamshot videos of various lights

You may be waiting a long time – black holes aren’t dark enough for that lot! 😀

dawson

trout earlier…

Kevevs
    Free Member

rode my bicycle to work and a local roadride back (you actually want details?). drinking cheap carlsberg (not particularly pleasant). Listening and watching Curb Your enthusiasm series 4 (found in charidee shop for 2.99 :D)

bruneep

listening to some annoying tinitus in the left ear

could give my right ear tinnitus for a matching pair.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Rode the ol’ minger today – very relaxing.

Drinking Newcastle Brown – classic beer, worth revisiting every now and then.

Listening to the whinging barstewards on the BBC news. 🙄

tommytowtruck

A short pootle near Chorley in the sunshine this afternoon – but found a sneaky bit of singletrack near the canal which I haven’t ridden before, great fun!
    Drinking cheap Rioja.
    Watching that god-awful idiot dj off radio 1 on the tv. Might go to bed shortly!

juiced
    Free Member

went down the park for a quick spin on the bmx. Listening to Ian Browns latest album. 😆 Drinking mango stuff.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Rode to work

Mad Max 2

Water

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Mrs too sicky to make the pub this evening, so our mates came around and I made a big chilli and one of them brought some cider. U2 and Elbow from Glasto on the TV. A couple of board games.

Planning to ride at Ashton Court and 5 acre for the 1st time tomorrow pm, in the rain 🙄

_tom_
    Free Member

Quick local road ride. Drinking tea. Watching How I Met Your Mother. Preparing for all day drinkfest tomorrow!

lowey

Rode **** all since breaking myself on Cross fell last sunday.. drunk cheap red vino, listening to the foo fighters.

stayhigh

No riding today, no rear brake pads & not fixed puncture.

A nice glass o Jura is easing the pain 😉

Listening to Catherine Wheels excellent but sadly last album Wishville.

Sawyer
    Free Member

Rode to and from work on the roadie, then went out for an hour and a half ish on the cross country bike.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2m6Ghnxf8I[/video]

[Warning, swearing, NSFW etc.]

After finally getting my Stumpy mailed from Blighty, I rode that round Breck, took in a couple of trails I hadn’t ridden before. Ace.

Drinking Tetley, listening to Ocean Colour Scene and waiting for my wife to get through traffic.

kiwijohn

dingabell
    Free Member

Rode up Leith Hill and Holmbury. Drinking a luurvley ice cold Becks. Listening to Doves (the band not feathered variety).

sofaking
    Free Member

28 miles on the road bike, 1.2 miles on the fatbike,
    a glass of bruichladdich rum cask
    Primus- pork soda

juiced
    Free Member

local singletrack in warm rain ;), mojo’s version of sgt pepper, guinness

beanieripper
    Free Member

rode sdw 60 or so miles, drinking white wine , listening to Kurt Vile..

marsdenman
    Free Member

Llangegla earlier. First time there. Biggest bike day out i’ve had in years. Loved it. Very tired. Rather happy.
    SanMiguel
    Doctor Who – MrsMM is watching the DVD’s. I CBA suggesting anything else as i’ll shortly be asleep. 😀

rossi46
    Free Member

Rode to the off liscense for some Strongbow (im skint- its only £3.69 for 2 Litres),

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vomAcsDvWYk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

With that on the I Pod.

This is the captain of your ship…..

rossi46
    Free Member

Oh yeah, Bike- I rode my Cheap (renovated with begged borrowed and stolen parts) GT cakeshop bike!

robsoctane
    Free Member

@ashfanman: Fugazi, sounds perfect! get the x on your hand mate…

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘riding, drinking and listening?’ is closed to new replies.