Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Riding – Bingley/Cullingworth Area?
  • DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Drove over to Bingley yesterday via Cullingworth and it looked to be half decent riding country – lots of woods and BW signs. I’ve had a quick scan of the OS map and its confirmed my suspicions – lots of straight looking BWs and millions of potential cheeky trails.

Anyone local know of a decent ride around that area I might sample? Or show me around on Sunday?

Cheers
    Dave

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

Harden Moor is all season paradise and full of quarried stone to play around on, lots of singletrack and lots of lines created by the moto trials bikes, you could spend a few hours up there and in St Ives Park.

Simon

I know a few 2 hour loops out of Bingley taking in Harden, Cullingworth, Wilsden, Cottingley.
    There are a lot of bridleways but the best bits are cheeky.
    I think SFB has the “Bingley Bash” route on the Bogtrotters site, but it doesn’t take in some of the best riding in the area.

I could meet up for a ride but not for a couple of weeks.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Cheers guys. I’ll have a look at the bogtrotters route and consult the OS map again.

Simon – would be up for a ride in a few weeks – reason I was over that way was because I was dropping the frame into Triple-S powdercoaters to get it refurbed. Lovely 🙂

Simon

My mate had some scooter parts done at Triple-S, they did a good job.
    Can’t do this Sunday, going to check it out Kielder before the Enduro thing, and next week I’m at a wedding.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

My Bro in Law did one of Simons 2hr rides a few weeks ago, they got home at midnight! 😀

johnhoo
    Free Member

ditto Harden Moor – then a cheeky trail across another moor near The Flappit pub, to pick up a b/w across Black Moor (above Flappit springs where the MXers play), over to Manywells; down Manywells & Hallas Bridge, over Nab Lane to Wilsden, then down through the woods (cheeky) to come out above The Malt Shovel in Harden

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Want to scribble that on a google map and mail me it? 😉

ton

dbw, i know a half decent route around bingley/cullingworth/harden.
    starts at ogden.
    fancy a meet???

nigew
    Free Member

Ton, Davy boy
    i know a ride from Bingley if you fancy a meet on Sun?
    Late morning would suit me, ive got a 40th on Sat night.
    It can also be tweeked to include a bit of cheeky stuff

ton

nige, i’m riding in the lakes on sunday.
    can make a date for later tho..

nigew
    Free Member

No prob, drop me a line when you fancy something!
    Email in profile

johnhoo
    Free Member

Want to scribble that on a google map and mail me it?

could do I suppose…

johnhoo
    Free Member

daveyboywonder – mail sent to the address in your profile

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Riding – Bingley/Cullingworth Area?’ is closed to new replies.