Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Riding around Perth Australia
  • Ishouldbeworking
    Free Member

Looks like I’m off to Perth for a few years with work, just wondering what to do with the bike collection before I go / which ones to take.

Anybody got any details of what the riding is like around Perth?

For that matter has anyone lived in Perth and know anything I may find interesting? I passed through briefly in February this year, but didn’t see much so don’t really know what I’m letting myself in for….

Cheers

Dave

Ambrose

My brother has just moved there. I’ll ask him. Better still, email him ‘timeandmagic at hotmail dot com’

jet26
    Free Member

Lived there for 18 months.

Lots of darkside riding – there’s a loop down the coast and round the river through the city (about 50km) with at least one bunch ride a day and loads of bunches on sat. (they ride early though – 6am meet in summer).

MTB wise some good riding in the hills which are east of the city. That is a good 40 minute drive potentially depending on where you live (lots of brits live down by the coast).

I know a couple of people who are national level aussie riders who both live in Perth so it is reasonable…

Try contacting Jo and Tim at kalamunda cycles for more advice.

I’d take roadbike and mtb if you have both.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Sam Hill comes from Perth..Mundaring area 40mins from City there are lot’s of trails
    Perth MTB

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Riding around Perth Australia’ is closed to new replies.