Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Riding around Guildford
  • Seggons
    Free Member

Hello all
    I’ve just moved into the area for work and am looking for some riding pals to show me around a bit, failing that any recommended local shops to get me going would be much appreciated.
    I’m 23, tend to do shift work but definitely want to get involved in the local scene a bit! Can drive too to get around to different spots a bit easier.

Thanks!

gee
    Free Member

Look me up on Strava – George Budd. Loads of routes to download that take in all the trails round there.

There’s also a 100 mile epic on an old thread of mine on here you could download and hack up. That takes in all the trails on Winterfold/Pitch/Holmbury/Leith/White Down.

GB

ivorhogseye
    Free Member

I think Nirvana cycles still do group rides on Saturday and Sunday, that’s a good way to get to know the area.

swanny853

Other clubs, there’s at least Dorking Cocks, Redhill CC, maybe the Muddy Moles

variflex
    Free Member

Pop in to see cycleworks (in Burpham), the guys should be able to point you in the right direction.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

George is competing for the most number of followers on strava 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Tunnel Hill Trolls a short journey West along the Hogs Back.

nelmangle
    Free Member

riding areas;

The Lookout – Bracknell directions (Swinley Forest)
    3 hills (Leith, Holbury and Pitch Hill) – Holbury is the centre hill and you ride over to either the other too … or both.
    Peaslake is a good central village for these and has Pedal and Spoke bike shop – people tend to ride from Walking Bottom Car park.

You also have good riding over Pirbright direction, Tunnel hill and the like.

One of the best areas imho.

happy trails
    Nels

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Riding around Guildford’ is closed to new replies.