Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Riders Wanter for Student film
  • EddyDave
    Free Member

Hey everyone. I’m doing film production at Staffordshire University and for our Second semester project we need to make a 3 minute film. I convinced my group to do a mountain bike film and they all came round to the idea pretty well.

So we need a couple of riders. Our location will be Cannock Chase and filming days will likely be on Wednesdays and weekends. Dates should be decided within the next week. I’m after a couple of riders who preferably have ridden together before but this isn’t a requirement. It would also be necessary for you to get yourselves to the Chase as there really isn’t a whole lot of space in a Ford KA which is about the only vehicle between us. However if you live in the area it might be possible for us to pick you up either from a station or home if its near.
    It would be perfect if you knew either the Monkey Trail or Follow the Dog as those are where we intend to film.

The trails are Red graded so riders would need to be confident at riding that type of trail.

Unfortunately there would be no payment involved, however the riders’ names will be in the credits. Lunch/drinks will be provided.

If you are interested or require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

Ed

http://www.vimeo.com/mellev

mcobie
    Free Member

I ride with TreadsCC.co.uk and I’m sure there would be plenty uptake on this offer 😀

Email me if you want me to get you riders sorted!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Riders Wanter for Student film’ is closed to new replies.