Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • riders in rocester nr uttoxeter
  • alexkerrblack
    Free Member

easy all
    i’m currently attempting to build a bit of a trail with dj’s near to where i live in rocester and was seeing if anyone was nearby that wants to chip in. totall noob but loads of enthusiasm. nearly got a table top done. lots of ideas. not got permission though as i know it wouldn’t be allowed but it’s out of the way in some woodland. ‘public’ space aswell so i don’t think they’d be a problem but…
    anyway, just want to know if there’s any like minded ppl around here.
    also could ‘refurb’ the dj’s next to macdonalds in uttoxeter. and up for some trips to the chained oak.
    i’m lonely!!!
    alex

jekkyl

Have a look on Fb for a group called ‘chase trails – follow the dog’ it has 5.8k members. There’s probably a few that might come give you a hand or at the very least confirm they live near you and will come for a ride.
    If by chained oak you mean the one near alton towers then there is some great riding down that way. The country park Dimmingsdale is on a hill and you can cycle right through it. Also of course you’ve got the white peak on your doorstep with shit loads of tracks. The white peak vertebrae book is worth having. There’s several great rides starting from bakewell. I’m down the road in Stoke, email in profile if you get stuck for company. :o)

alexkerrblack
    Free Member

awesome, cheers.
    i know there’s some djs next to the chained oak but i think they may be out of my league at the mo. just want to find an easy table top to hone shit down!
    are there any pump tracks in stoke? i’m having to do a 40 mile round trip to get to the ones in derby. also is there much of a scene in stoke?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘riders in rocester nr uttoxeter’ is closed to new replies.