Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Riders around Leeds/Bradford/Hudderrsfield?
  • sam_roberts30
    Free Member

First off, I'm New to the forum so hi everyone.

After 10 years of riding just DH I've returned to XC. I have been riding with a guy from work but he works weekends alot so I spend alot of time riding on my own. The problem is that I have a really limited knowledge of XC routes and the trails I do know are starting to get a bit monotonous.

I just wandered if there was any groups of riders in my area that wouldn't mind an extra rider tagging along? (wow I sound desperate?!? :D)

ton

sam, hello mate.
    and i can point you to a group of riders with a liking for the more extreme side of xc if you are interested.
    they ride every tuesday from various spots round calderdale/huddersfield.

sam_roberts30
    Free Member

Sounds good to me,

What would you call extreme side of xc?

ton

have a look at some of the clips on here……..all good stuff ridden on a regular basis.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

Hi & welcome – check these guys out (although you need not check the rest of the site) – good bunch to ride with – or I think Ed at Crosstrax has frequent rides from the shop

were abouts are you based?

Chew
    Free Member

We ride local and further afield most weekends, and often with Ton.

Probably going to be riding local bradford/Ikley on sunday, so drop me a mail and i'll let you know what we have planned.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Riders around Leeds/Bradford/Hudderrsfield?’ is closed to new replies.