Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rider insurance
  • bikerbuzz
    Free Member

wondering if anyone got insurance for riding xc dh.. as mate of mine broke his wrist few weeks back and now off work for 6 weeks at least.. so he now not getting paid from work.. I know if I go off sick will loose my bonus.. any good deals out there, or is it silly money.. cheers rich..

pastcaring
    Free Member

i used these http://www.sportscoverdirect.com/sportsguard/

to be honest, it was the only cover of this type i could find at the time.(8/9 years ago)
    never made a claim so don’t really know what their like?

jedi

you can insure your income with loads of companys. or in sure your mortgage paymnets

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

just been looking in to this on swinton.

they seem to cover it.

What Personal Accident will cover†
    Accidents at work – including dangerous occupations such as fire fighters, builders or roofers
    Road traffic accidents whilst driving your car – even if it’s your fault
    Accidents whilst gardening, doing DIY or playing amateur sports
    Worldwide cover
    Many dangerous hobbies e.g. scuba diving, mountain biking or surfing – even whilst on holiday

but i like the look of the income protection

Income Protection provides a monthly tax free income if you are unable to work through illness or injury. The policy will continue to pay out until you are well enough to return to work or you retire.

pastcaring
    Free Member

my spd policy was short term only. i think mine would only pay out for 6 month.

bikerbuzz
    Free Member

thanks for replys will have to look into it a bit more.. as tried income insurance and payments are £60.00 a month so bit steep…

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

swinton is about £5.50
    Swinton.co.uk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rider insurance’ is closed to new replies.