Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rider down swinley already :(
  • doncorleoni
    Free Member

Rode past a guy not looking too good (obviously stopped but enough people to help). Ambulance on way etc…. Healing vibes chap 🙁 some very fast bits of blue to catch novices out on ….I am sure the trails are going to be rammed this weekend so please all take it easy.

wwaswas

I thought they’d decided not to open a lot of it this weekend?

Hope it’s nothing to serious for the rider.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

going to be mostly open apparently – apart from the bits that haven’t hardened because selfish idiots kept insisting on riding the closed trails.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

All the blue is open now – the start is just over nine mile ride by the green gate. Chatted to ranger and the blue is all officially open. The red is not yet complete. I have been riding the whole nine yards, strickler and tank traps for last month (all officially open) and just rode the first three sections of blue on my way home from work.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

And yes it’s idiots who have been riding the red and work in progress trails that have caused the delay (obviously not helped by the crap weather).

I live 2 mins from swinley and have been itching for these trails to be complete.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Any of you guys ridden or riding the new trails this weekend?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rider down swinley already :(’ is closed to new replies.