Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ride with Brad this Sunday
  • ChrisE
    Free Member
    footflaps

The official mechanical partner is Wiggle, so they’ll be no spares and all riders will be banned from carrying their own tools / spares so as not to compete with Wiggle, who will have a trade stand with expensive wheels on display, but not for sale…..

ChrisE
    Free Member

so was that a yes then……………..

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’ll be there,my first sportive.I signed up a couple of months ago for the 100 km route, been doing 60 -70 mile loops on the roadbike every weekend since June,at least with the wet summer I’ve not missed getting covered in mud on the mountainbike every weekend.Hope the weathers not to wet..

footflaps

so was that a yes then……………..

A dig at Wiggle after Mountain Mayhem which they also sponsored and pissed everyone off with their ‘no spares’ policy 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Would I have to stay behind him because of his celebrity status or could I ride at my own pace?

theteaboy
    Free Member

I’m doing the 160 but given an almost complete lack of long rides I suspect that it’s going to hurt. A lot.

I’m looking forward to it – it’s supposed to be a nice part of the world for road riding.

JimBowen
    Free Member

I’ve signed up for the 100km……..plenty of hills!!

Spoke to the organiser a few weeks ago and he reckoned there’s 600 signed up for it.

grum
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to it – it’s supposed to be a nice part of the world for road riding.

Yup it’s great round there – pretty hilly! The first feed station (Slaidburn) is where I’m getting married next year.

Do we have to call him Brad though? Makes him sound Australian or American. 🙂

ChrisE
    Free Member

I signed up for the 160 and just hope to get round it!

I’m hoping too that it’ll mainly be a celebration of all that has gone on in UK cycling this year with the TdF and 2012 that the UK has a lot to be proud of.

I live within about 2 miles of the very northern tip of the route and although I’m not really a roadie it’s a good place so will be enjoying it. It’d be good if just many, many people turn up and ride.

C

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ride with Brad this Sunday’ is closed to new replies.