Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Ride tonight anyone (Wiltshire Area)
  • hotspur
    Free Member

Im hoping to pick my new bike up this afternoon and want to get out for a couple of hours this evening (maybe 4.30-8ish). I live in Trowbridge, Wilts so was thinking maybe Westbury White Horse, Longleat or somewhere (suggestions welcome!)

I havent been on a bike for a while (maybe 2 years) so dont expect my fitness to be great but I have just booked to go to Cwmcarn for the day in a couple of weeks and then North Wales for a long weekend in a month, so Im desperate to get the fitness up and get used to my new bike.

Would be great to meet some new biking buddies who can hopefully show me some good routes and enjoy a few rides together!

Message back on here, I will check regularly and hopefully we can sort something out.

Cheers

Hotspur (Chris)

danielgroves
    Free Member

I’m not in the area much anymore, but when I am I ride with these guys. Rides are normally on a Wednesday, but if you’re short of people to ride with generally it could be worth giving them a shout.

hotspur
    Free Member

Cheers bud, Ive just joined the group and will get in touch with them.

If in the meantime theres anyone else a little more local up for a ride tonight, let me know!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Ride tonight anyone (Wiltshire Area)’ is closed to new replies.