Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Ride london photos
  • ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

Hello, does anyone know if there were other photographers I. The route other than marathon photos?

brakes
    Free Member

here you go

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

lol

globalti
    Free Member

There were a heck of a lot of photographers, I must have waved and grimaced at at least twenty and seen dozens more. Were they all working for the same organisation? The pics are too expensive for me.

nedrapier

Just in case anyone’s not sure how ot get to them:

If you search for your name in the results/times page ( http://results.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/2014/?pid=start& ), click on your name when it comes up and it’ll take you to another page with a breakdown of your times/splits/ speeds, and there’s a link at the bottom to the Marathon photos site with the photos they’ve tagged with your number.

I’m smiling in almost all of mine – I must have had fun!

And, after 2 days in a bag of rice in a warm place, my phone works again! Amazing.

globalti
    Free Member

For the last 20 miles I leapfrogged with a woman rider with the most stunning long muscular legs; the view really helped pass the wet miles. Now I’ve found the pictures I see that for at least some of the time she was right on my wheel, probably not enjoying the view of my legs but more likely enjoying the fact that I was one of the few riders who had fitted full length Crud guards!

ashleydwsmith
    Free Member

globati, i thought that as well – and apparently marathon only had 30 photographers out there. hence why i ask. whats your rider number??

lcj

For the last 20 miles I leapfrogged with a woman rider with the most stunning long muscular legs

globati, i thought that as well – and apparently marathon only had 30 photographers out there. hence why i ask. whats your rider number??

We’re not falling for that one!

mattjg
    Free Member

35 quid for them all, no option to buy individually

pass

jam-bo

Search on flickr, there are quite a few on there.

I found this one on the Kingston council flickr page. I’m the one in the baby blue BLISS jersey trying not to bin it on the nice slick tiles…

mattjg
    Free Member

yeah those new (to me) tiles in Kingston marketplace, looked as slick as a slick thing and covered in a sheen of rain for good measure … what were they thinking?

jam-bo

what were they thinking?

There wouldn’t be a cm of standing water on them?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Ride london photos’ is closed to new replies.