Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ride around the world?
  • Danno72
    Free Member

My brother-n-law has started this new company that helps you cycle around the world in different stages. They provide back up vehicles, accommodation and lots of other stuff. I know it’s not MTB’s but thought it might appeal to some of you or someone you know. Have a look and see what you think.

The Ultimate CyclingHoliday Adventure

ji
    Free Member

Nice website…but really slooow (Win7, decent laptop, poor broadband connection). I gave up after 2 pages.

Danno72
    Free Member

Thanks for the feedback ji. All feed back or opinions welcome

daleftw
    Free Member

Compulsory helmet. I’m out.

wukfit
    Free Member

Think I saw this the other day, Chris Evans (ginger one, not Captain America) voices the Ad?
    Liked the concept, looked at website…. Wowzers that’s pricey!
    E.g London to Paris (3 days) £1100
    I know there’s support and everything, but it seemed a bit steep to me

Danno72
    Free Member

Why wouldn’t you where a helmet daleftw? Yes it is pricey I agree but I’m sure there are people out there willing to pay for this kind of experience, Thanks for the feed back I’l pass it on.

nikk
    Free Member

Where is all the other routes? Seems to go UK -> Paris, Paris -> Geneva, Geneva -> Milan, and then that is it?

monksie
    Free Member

Here’s your cycle round the world ‘adventure’…..while we hold your hand and fluff your pillows. Bollocks to that!

“Ride25 offers an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime challenge to cycle the world (in bite-sized chunks!)“…….excuse me a sec….hahahaha…….sorry, as you were.

Chew
    Free Member

Its not really around the world though, is it?,
    25 trips, 4 days on average, 80 miles per day = only 8,000 miles

£30k + flights for all 25 sections is going to require a lot of people with very deep pockets.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ride around the world?’ is closed to new replies.