Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 526 total)
  • Richmond Park road rage nutjob..
  • PJM1974
    Free Member

That’s a really teeny little dinkle he’s got there…either that or his heating is on the blink.

Edric64
    Free Member

Is that the 48 day old meat he mentions on the website ?

deviant
    Free Member

Is that fake tan on his feet too?!….how very metropolitan.

timmys

Picture of psycho man’s tiny penis that is bound to get deleted

That is brilliant.

PJM1974
    Free Member

If my lad was that tiny, I’d have anger management problems too.

wiggles
    Free Member

This is justice at it’s best, man gets angry and cyclist so pictures of his tiny cock go viral on the internet.

I love the internet sometimes.

PiknMix
    Free Member

That’s a really teeny little dinkle he’s got there

😆

enfht
    Free Member

On reflection, he’ll probably regret posting that photo a lot more than the cyclist incident. 😕

deviant
    Free Member

Can that black & white pic get linked to his FB and Twitter pages too?!….his customers (and the idiots on the Mail website) need to know the real reason for his anger issues.

MrSmith
    Free Member

BIG MOTOR
    BIG EGO
    BIG ATTITUDE

tiny winkie

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m staying up late to watch the Twitter and FB meltdown…someone has already posted links to the minuscule winkle pics in both.

It’s all rather poetic really.

iain1775
    Free Member

http://rate-driver.co.uk/LB10SFJ

Pity whoever ends up buying his car, hope they can afford personalised plates

Some clever cyclist decided to get local mums boycotting the cafe too
    http://www.nappyvalleynet.com/mums/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=65862

rogerthecat
    Free Member

He posted the pic himself, just not realised there was a reflection, almost feel sorry for him, no, no I don’t, not one tiny little bit.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Can’t find on Tripadvisor. Hidden?

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Thanks. Although looking at the genuine reviews, he doesn’t need an internet lynch mob to run his business down…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

That tripadvisor page has an add photo link…

jimdubleyou

Not sure how the bank will view this…
    http://companycheck.co.uk/director/914639977

DT78
    Free Member

To be honest the guy needs to publicly apologise, maybe riding around Richmond park on a bike with a big t shirt saying sorry and that he is getting therapy.

As for the self defence argument, I wouldn’t want to be the first to try it – the jury will be full of drivers, who sadly will likely not hold the same view that it is self defence to pre-emptively lamp a driver who tried to knock you off, stopped their vehicle and came at you shouting and swearing with arms flailing. If someone knows of a similar case that went to court it would be really interesting to read

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Just a question for the Facebook warriors out there. These things do have a habit of spiralling a bit, which does seem to be the case here. Should the unthinkable happen and the harassment of him lead to take his own life for instance, how will you guys feel?

It is not too much of an extreme example of how this could turn out (there are many recent examples of things like this ending in that way). Not defending him at all – in fact, had it been me it would have ended physically for one of us very quickly, but this social media backlash always makes me slightly uncomfortable.

I hope for his sake that he is able to respond in a suitably apologetic manner, so the internet rage might subside.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I also see on rate the driver site someone has banned and shamed the wrong guy, manning done poor fella that lives around the corner from me.

Even more uncomfortable with this now.

martinhutch

Jaysus. One of the top stories on Mail Online this morning…seems to be getting a bit disproportionate now.

Dickyboy

I hope for his sake that he is able to respond in a suitably apologetic manner, so the internet rage might subside.

I hope he has learnt his lesson & treats other road users with respect from now on, he may just have had a very bad day but my money is on this not being an isolated episode.

Pook

most unfortunate photo, his poor wife

What pic?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

@pook – not suitable for the delicate eyes of STW forumites, my post was redacted! 😯

I’ll email you the pic.

martinhutch

I’ll email you the pic.

It’s surely what email was invented for. What could be more urgent than a man’s need to see an image of a stranger’s penis?

nealglover
    Free Member

I know people get really excited when they get to feel like a real investigator (by googling someone’s name)

But seriously, wtf has this got to do with anything ?

Pook

Trim.

richardthird

I know people get really excited when they get to feel like a real investigator (by googling someone’s name)

But seriously, wtf has this got to do with anything ?

Is it cos despite all the champagne lifestyle bollox (which gives him right to run lesser people off the road), as well as having a tiny cock he’s actually insolvent, which might explain the slight temper.

D0NK

The changing world around us and people need to modify their behaviour to fit it….if you’re going to have a publicly visible profile on twitter, Facebook etc then you need to behave accordingly…

conversely anyone without a public profile can continue to be a **** with impunity – certainly if it’s driving related.

Society seem to have picked up on the fact that cyclists can get a bit nowty on social media when riled (don’t annoy us, you won’t like us when we’re angry) but highlighting the vulnerable nature of cyclists, pointing out the crapness of our judicial system when it comes to road incidents and a passive/aggressive threat of “wrong us and we’ll give you a social media kicking when the courts fail to” is one thing, bullying/which hunt is another, it’s a fine line to tread and when it’s the general public doing it you know a sizeable minority will stray.

Pointing out the nutter in question has posted up pics of his tiny tackle whilst very funny is more towards the bullying end. it’s not going to help with his anger management issues either.

Houns

Uses his phone illegally whilst driving too

Wonder where he got the inspiration for these from?

nealglover
    Free Member

Is it cos despite all the champagne lifestyle bollox (which gives him right to run lesser people off the road), as well as having a tiny cock he’s actually insolvent, which might explain the slight temper.

Not really no.

The phrase

“I wonder how the bank will view this”

Implied that the Bank would somehow care about this incident. (They won’t)

Excited Internet sleuth expects everyone to be as excited about his amazing findings as he is.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Link

The Independent have got hold of it now.

Alex

Nothing to add to the original incident, but I read this a couple of weeks ago: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00NLFVN8E?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_d_detailpage_o05_ and you can’t help feeling a little uncomfortable about how social media can really go into meltdown.

Not condoning aggressive and stupid action by any means, but there’s something a bit unsettling about trial by internet. Book’s worth a read, Ronson’s a good writer.

richardthird

He’s a jumped up little nutter. Bit of shame won’t do him any harm.

It shouldn’t be acceptable to go around behaving like that.

iolo
    Free Member

Maybe he was having a bad day.
    It would be interesting to know why he was so angry.
    I think the cyclist was in the wrong place at the wrong time when the driver did a foolish thing.
    Driver shouldn’t have gone ape shit crazy but I’m very sure theres more to this story than we see in this video.
    To ruin someones whole life, have his home address put online, his wife and kids named, his whole business put in jeopardy, is this the way society now deals with tis kind of thing?
    But when a footballer attacks a guy in a bar in front of many witnesses and gets away with as he “thought he was about to be attacked” (Gerrad) that’s fine and still treated as a hero by many or when another footballer (Evans) rapes a drunk girl she gets named and mocked on social media. Someone didn’t get a hot meal so assaulted a fellow worker – who had to seek medical help – and over a million people sign a petition not to get him fired.
    There’s something wrong with the system.

convert

But when a footballer attacks a guy in a bar in front of many witnesses and gets away with as he “thought he was about to be attacked” (Gerrad) that’s fine or when another footballer (Evans) rapes a drunk girl she gets named and mocked on social media.
    There’s something wrong with the system.

I can’t agree with you.

Gerrard didn’t get away with it – he ended up charged and in front of a jury, where he was cleared in the same way as thousands of others. The difference is that through the media (social and conventional) his case was widely known about whilst most folk in the same situation would have gone unnoticed.

Same with the Evans case – yes, his victim should have never been named publicly but the power of social media has made Evans unemployable after serving his sentence in a way that would not have happened to an unknown person convicted of the same crime.

In years gone by when most folk lived small lives in a small community where everyone knew everyone the consequences of antisocial behaviour was obvious – you would get shunned by your immediate community which would have a profound effect on your life. A kind of self policing of behaviour if you will. We now live in a much bigger world where we expect a certain amount of anonymity when we do stupid things through sheer volume of numbers. I guess social media has just evened up the consequences a little.

ninfan
    Free Member

they don’t say what ‘public order offence’ he was done for – probably a fixed penalty ticket for s5

Should have been done for affray!

Superficial
    Free Member

The thing that’s most heartening about this story is the fact that, for once, the DM online isn’t occupied with malicious anti -cycling comments. OK there are still a fair few but this seems like a slight shift to me. The formerly unimpeachable motorist can now be held to task by their peers for being utterly awful.

The judicial system in the UK occasionally delivers punitive sentences to make an example out of individuals to dissuade others from doing the same thing. If the same thing happened here, perhaps he gets the wrath of social media and loses his livelihood As a cyclist, I wouldn’t mind if this happened. Not that it will. I am slightly uneasy about ‘trial by social media’ but It’d make up for all the other times when people get off scot-free.

djglover
    Free Member

The rise of social media and the ability to publicly shame someone like this is fascinating and disturbing for sure. In this instance It’s hard to feel bad for the guy though, especially if there is any truth in this chaps tweets https://mobile.twitter.com/AnarchoBarista

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 526 total)

The topic ‘Richmond Park road rage nutjob..’ is closed to new replies.