Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Richard Hammonds Miracles of Nature
  • Klunk
    Free Member

next episode has something of interest to mountain bikers

and a blind cyclist who relies on fruit bats to get him safely down a twisting mountain bike trail.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Hmmm, what could possibly go wrong?

Klunk
    Free Member

they seem to be prepared with body armour, and “along” maybe a better description than “down”.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Still not sure I would do it.

I still have the scar from losing the bet “I know the track so well I will ride it with a scarf tied over my eyes”

stumpy01

I think I’ve seen that bloke before. Doesn’t he use some kind of clicking, similar to sonar to ‘see’ the trail? Was quite a good show last night

glupton1976
    Free Member

WCA – I think you should change your name to WCL – WorldClassLiability.

crikey
    Free Member

Hmmm, what could possibly go wrong?

Is the answer ‘a banana’?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Thanks for the heads up but another possibly good series ruined by having Richard Hammond as the presenter.

druidh
    Free Member

Is there an episode exploring psychic abilities or talking to animals? If not, I’m out.

Northwind

WorldClassAccident – Member

Still not sure I would do it.

What’s the worst that could happen? It’ll be just like that time I rode down glentress red in the dark with no lights, because I know the trail so well, and coincidentally that very same day they’d moved all the trees.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Why did they drop the lightbulb from such a height? once terminal velocity is reached, job done isn’t it.

Drac

Entertainment.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    and a blind cyclist who relies on fruit bats to get him safely down a twisting mountain bike trail.

stumpy01 – Member
    I think I’ve seen that bloke before. Doesn’t he use some kind of clicking, similar to sonar to ‘see’ the trail?

grum
    Free Member

He’s not even a real hamster.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Quite interesting concept for the programme. Unfortunately ruined by that little **** presenting it.

And no, he’s not even a real hamster!

stevewhyte
    Free Member

I hear he speaks highly of you. 🙄

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Richard Hammonds Miracles of Nature’ is closed to new replies.