Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ribble website pricing?
  • badgerbater
    Free Member

Component costs look competitive until you put something into your basket and then the price goes up by 22%! Any ideas why they’re using this pricing strategy? Bonkers!

scotroutes

You must be accessing it in some way not to show VAT or in the wrong currency?

badgerbater
    Free Member

Strange. On my tablet the price appears ex vat. Just logged on via my laptop and the prices are “with vat”. There I was, getting all excited and about to purchase a component upgrade – hopes now dashed! Ah, well…

badgerbater
    Free Member

Just looked again and even the “% saving” is indicating a higher saving on the rrp on my tablet and yet the price adjustment via the laptop is proportionally lower! It’s all bonkers! Pricing are both in £s

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Definately check your location in the menu drop down top left.
    I was buying Xt bits whilst on the beach in the Caribbean last month, the prices were well cheap until I realised it had defaulted to the local server.

Ps COMP5 will get you 5% off, also they do friends and family signup offers worth £10 off £30 or £50 spend and £10 cash value no minimum spend to the referrer

cloudnine
    Free Member

Wiggle have £10 off £50 spend for new customers.
    Could always do smaller orders with new email accounts…

badgerbater
    Free Member

The only thing is I think they cross-check your address as well for “new” accounts!

paulneenan76
    Free Member

Just get a mate to buy it and give him/her the cash to cover the wiggle purchase?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ribble website pricing?’ is closed to new replies.