Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • ribble customer service and contact had a breakthrough!
  • robfury
    Free Member

placed an order with them a few days ago should take 3 to 4 days apparently well there website still said this morning they had not even picked the order! so emailed them called them no answer at all! great i thought.

i paid by paypal so thought right i need goods for my bikin trip on wednessday so i ll file a dispute requestingfunds back for transaction.

two mins after doing it ribble call me asking about it and tell me order is beingsent out today.

bit drastic to get any customer service from them but i do now have a contact number for them they dont list online!

so if anyones stuck trying to contact them 01772338727 or dispute your paypal!

andyl
    Free Member

I emailed last week to ask about bike stands – had a reply within a couple of hours saying they would be back in stock the next day.

So I ordered on Thursday just after 9am and guess what – still listed as “order in warehouse awaiting picking”

so much for 4-5 days! I will be lucky if I have it by next weekend!

clubber
    Free Member

Same old games from Ribble. I had a 5 month saga of lies and broken promises with Ribble about 10 years ago when I ordered an ‘in stock’ item.

To be fair I have had a couple of ok (bit slow but nothing unreasonable) experiences more recently.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘ribble customer service and contact had a breakthrough!’ is closed to new replies.