• This topic has 23 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by LoCo.
Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Rhino Goo Cleaner
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

anyone used this stuff? heard a few reports of its excellent saying you don’t even need to brush off dried mud, just leave it to soak in a few mins and then rinse off and its pretty shiny too!

anywhere no any good stockists of it too?

LoCo
    Free Member

It is really good and not evil like alot of the other cleaners. You can order it from Goo themselves I think or from one of their stockists should be some on their website.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Cheers loco! ive had a look on the site and i cant see how to buy it direct? theres a link to tweeks or something though….

gonna give it a shot anyways, the shine stuff looks impressive according the dirt review!

rob-jackson
    Free Member
    tootallpaul

Can’t seem to purchase from the site- looks like its a Demon Tweeks exclusive.

tootallpaul

Too slow. Delivery is expensive. And prices are ex vat. So £17 for 5+1 litres becomes £30.

Is there a Demon Tweeks in Glasgow?

therag
    Free Member

Where are you, they are getting more and more distributers and do shows and events regulally.
    I use it, don’t find it much better than any of the others but my lbs stocks it.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

aye thats the stuff, few people ive spoken to have used it and said its amazing lol…..most of the time unless its super stuck on you dont need to even agitate the mud (believe it when i see it though)….

demontweeks is expensive delivery, though theres some on ebay and tweekscycles (Same company?) the postage is free!

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

the rag – whats your lbs called? do they have an online shop?

therag
    Free Member

Yes, I havnt used them online though. It’s the bicycle doctor in Porth s.wales

tootallpaul

ebay seems to be the way to go…

jimw
    Free Member

I have used this and it is as good as everyone above says it is. It even removes dried on sheep sh*t with little effort, which in my experience is as sticky as it gets There is a stockist in Ledbury for all those in the Malvern Hill area, TWS GB

therag
    Free Member

rhinogoo.motocross@facebook.com

Msg him, he will either sell to you direct or tell you where your nearest stockist is.

Shepdon
    Free Member
    oscillatewildly
    Free Member

righty had some of this delivered yesterday and used last night!

jesus christ this stuff is good! i couldnt give the bike a full on hose down due to stuff, so i basically had to spray it with a 1lt spray gun thing to make it wet (obviously not very powerful), sprayed this rhino goo on, left for 5 mins…came back and used the very same 1ltr water spray thingie to hose/spray down (rather pathetically), and by christ it just fell off!

seriously, i cant imagine how easy it would be with a hose, it got all dried crap off mine with no brushes/sponge and using just a standard water bottle spray gun which is not very powerful at all….

very very impressed, it leaves a nice shine too….

i then used some of the rhino shine stuff and left it for an hour and again it brings it up shining and looks like it has a protective coating on, and seems to look like your bike has a new paint job (ala that dirt link above ^ )

will defo be buying some more of this when it runs out, actually looking forward to trying it with a proper amount of water from a hose next time!

pisses on muc off / fenwicks BTW!

Kryton57

Can you repost in a week and let us know if your stantions and bearings still exist.

Cheers. 😉

cooie

Is it brake pad friendly?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

yep, my calipiers have come up spotless without touching them with a brush etc, sprayed on left a few mins and sprayed off with clean water and no dust/black or anything left on them, my muc off never cleaned the calipers like this, and thats not using a hose pipe…well impressed so far…

LoCo
    Free Member

I’ve tested it on some anodisied parts, top cap left in neat goo for 14 days and shaken every time I walked past it, no loss of colour or coating, unlike other cleaners that would have stripped the lot in that time.
    As with all cleaners I’d keep it away from forks and shock seals as much as possible.

wwaswas

Interesting that Demon Tweeks choose to break the law by presenting VAT exclusive prices to consumers.

dday

I just use a bucket and spade, occasionally the jet wash. Keeps my Rhino in tip top condition.. 😉

LoCo
    Free Member

They love good rub with a stiff brush too 😆

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Rhino Goo Cleaner’ is closed to new replies.