Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reward Stolen Alloy Santa Cruz Solo also & YT Capra Carbon both large
  • yorkycsl
    Free Member

As the title says I’m offering a reasonable reward if in any information provides successful towards recovering my 2015 SC Solo Alloy frame build, just finished 1×11 XT in graphite grey with fox 34 kashima talas, fitted reverb spesh rival seat, SC carbon bars Easton Stem,
    Secondly a 2015 large YT Capra, Carbon White yellow and black with a DT swiss rear wheel only as the front wheel was removed.
    as i said a reward will be provided for successful recovery.

Cheers
    Mark

chakaping
    Free Member

sorry to hear your bikes got nicked – seems a spate of it round here at the mo

better say where you are roughly?

jaylittle
    Free Member

Profile says york. Will keep an eye out in lovely Bradford.

jonnyrockymountain

Eyes are open here in Huddersfield pal, good luck

hopeychondriact
    Free Member

How were they stolen out of interest?

tomhoward

Will keep an eye in Harrogate

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply lads, yes as pointed out from York, not much hope of getting either back but one scroat is going to crown court as the Police tell me, now it’s CCTV round the house increased security & dog friendly PIR’s in the house so the alarm is active day & night.

What a sad thing to have to resort to all this cost etc to keep my bikes safe knowing they will try again.

tenfoot

I had to do similar. The only thing I haven’t got is a large Indiana Jones type Boulder running down the drive.

Hope you recover them.

jaylittle
    Free Member

Can you post up a few pictures.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reward Stolen Alloy Santa Cruz Solo also & YT Capra Carbon both large’ is closed to new replies.