Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Revolution Bike Park
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Here’s the story: I booked to go there the weekend just gone, a booking I made about 10 days in advance. Then, something cropped up and I couldn’t go so I tried to phone them to cancel, or swap for a voucher for future use (this was with at least 7 days notice). I didn’t get a reply so I left a message to call me back.

I didn’t get a reply so I sent them a message via their online contact form. Still nothing. Still no reply, so I’ve tried phoning again, several times, only to get their answerphone.

Now, the day I booked for has come and gone and still no reply to any of my messages.

Does anyone know how to get hold of them?

iolo
    Free Member

Try their Facebook

mikey74
    Free Member

I have messaged them on there but had no response as yet (it was only earlier today)

boxxer7
    Free Member

When we had a problem we emailed them and they got straight back to me.

honourablegeorge

I had a problem recently with a booking, phoned them, they answered, and everything got sorted out very quickly.

Susha that runs the place is a real nice fella, answered emails very quickly. Maybe try later in the evening, when they’re finished driving uplifts and cooking burgers.

mikey74
    Free Member

Do you have an email address? The website only points you to the online form that I’ve used before.

honourablegeorge

admin at revolutionbikepark dot co dot uk is the website end of things, I think.

nigew
    Free Member

Try this one
    revolution.bike.park@gmail.com

Susha that runs the place is a real nice fella

He is female, but yep really nice 😉

honourablegeorge

nigew – Member

He is female, but yep really nice

You sure? I had a memory of going there the first time, expecting a lady form the name, but meeting a guy instead- maybe it wasn’t Susha (maybe it was some other place too, or maybe I’ve imagined this whole thing)

Either way, very helpful over email, and everyone I met at the park was spot on to.

nigew
    Free Member

Ha ha ha ha yep definatly a women, Aussie accent, dark hair and drives one of the landrovers.
    Everyone there is great to deal with and always make people welcome

honourablegeorge

Yep, I’m remembering now. Maybe I was expecting a guy? I dunno. There wasn’t a lot of sobriety on that trip, I do remember that.

mikey74
    Free Member

All sorted. Seemed like a nice bloke.

Thanks for the input.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Revolution Bike Park’ is closed to new replies.