Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • revolution bike park
  • liamhutch89
    Free Member

Has anyone rode the quarry jumps here? It looks incredible and frighteningly big. Just wondered how hard it actually is to ride for anyone that has, i’d like to have a go sometime

st

The quarry line is closed to the public. You can walk up to the area but riding is by invitation only

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Having seen them in person with couple BDS level racers and riders who will hit most anything while we were in Canada the general consensus was a whole lot of nope. They really are quite big.

liamhutch89
    Free Member

Oh no way. Are there any other places with big jumps like that in the UK?

wrecker
    Free Member

the general consensus was a whole lot of nope.

😀

honourablegeorge

Paced out one of the smaller ones. Gap was 73ft from lip of take off to lip at the landing. And you had about 30 feet before you were off into the air again.

welshfarmer

The Black Mountains Cycle Centre has some pretty big jumps by all accounts (well they look big to me 🙂 )

Homepage

welshfarmer

And you can almost see my farm in the background on the first aerial shot…

AlexSimon

[mtbel troll mode]Looks easy![/mtbel troll mode]
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vePnXRwrWuE[/video]

edit:
    A better, but longer look at it.
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RXpU7ibr-c[/video]

wysiwyg
    Free Member

The ones in the brendog video are open though? I’m assuming why this has just popped up.

Rorschach
    Free Member

The quarry line was Dan’s project and not really part of the park.Nearly everything has unsighted landings and or is hipped. Someone had to stand on top of a ladder on the landing of one of the bottom jumps so they had something to aim for! I’m unaware of anyone else apart from Dan and Gee doing a complete run .

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘revolution bike park’ is closed to new replies.