Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb working the wrong way round!!?
  • mbqwerty
    Free Member

Local shop is building up the new bike. Got a reverb from CRC brand new – thought I’d treat myself and all that! Even got a new reverb lever for good measure.

Long story short, the bike shop’s been trying to get it working all day. Basically, even after it’s been bled and fitted, the seat wasn’t going down with the lever depressed. Rebleed – try again. Same thing. Repeat

Accidently one of the guys in the workshop leant on the saddle and it went down!! Depress the lever – locked solid! It’s like the reverb’s working in the wrong way. Locked when the levers pressed and goes down when it isn;t. SRAM don’t know what the hell’s going on and CRC are going to take an age to get it back to me I’m sure.

Anyone ever seen/heard about this happening?

nwmlarge
    Free Member

send it back its obviously wrong, don’t waste more time on it

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Has everyone read the instructions for the new reverb remote in case something is different?

mbqwerty
    Free Member

After the strangeness they swapped the old lever back on and the same was happening. I know the new lever has a slightly strange bleed routine but I’d at least presume they followed the guide!

sq225917
    Free Member

they’ve obviously put the oil in backwards.

wwaswas

they’ve fitted it upside down, surely?

legend
    Free Member

CRC are going to take an age to get it back to me I’m sure.

CRC are going to tell you to send it back, phoning them gets them to tell you this much faster

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb working the wrong way round!!?’ is closed to new replies.