Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb woes(125mm)
  • benjii19
    Free Member

Hi all, i’ve recently swapped from a left hand reverb remote to a right hand but am having issues.

The new remote came with hose attached, all i had to do was fit the barb and attach to the post. Then i bled and all seemed good, all bubbles flushed out.

The problem lies in the fact the seatpost wont budge on slow setting (i bled on slow, as stated by sram) it works on fast.

I’ve bled it all about 5 times now and im at a loss.

warpcow
    Free Member

Did you get the correct remote? There are two different ones (and I’m not talking about left and right). Newer ones won’t work properly with older Posts.

benjii19
    Free Member

Reverb was bought in december 2013.. Mmx left

New Remote is mmx right.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    DickBarton

What colour is the colour? New ones are black and use the new design, older ones are silver and don’t work properly with the new design…apparently.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

did you turn speed up again? Sorry asking basic question but mine wont move on slow unless I turn speed up again.

gmanfox
    Free Member

I can confirm there is two kind of remotes no matter how much you bleed it, it will be very slow or not work at all

And at the other guy you need to bleed yours again, not enough oil is your problem

gmanfox
    Free Member

I can confirm there is two kind of remotes no matter how much you bleed it, it will be very slow or not work at all

And at the other guy you need to bleed yours again, not enough oil is your problem

benjii19
    Free Member

reverb post has a black collar. If I’m not mistaken the old ones were silver?

The remote has a silver adjuster. And said compatible with all reverbs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb woes(125mm)’ is closed to new replies.