Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reverb WHITE Hose
  • Sui
    Free Member

Can you put any old type of hose on a reverb? I want to change the standard black hose to a white one – what should I use? Are all MTB hydraulic hoses the same?

ta

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rock Shox are about to release an enduro specific hose, which will be available in a range of colours. Prices are still TBC, but give Fishers a ring and they’ll fill you in with expected delivery dates.

Northwind

Pretty sure you could use any hydraulic hose. The Reverb one is flexier than most, though, which is pretty useful.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sui
    Free Member

ta muchly flashy. Any other thoughts until Rockshox release this uber expensive hose 😉

svalgis
    Free Member

Rock Shox are about to release an enduro specific hose, which will be available in a range of colours. Prices are still TBC, but give Fishers a ring and they’ll fill you in with expected delivery dates.

I thought that was just for the 650B Reverb?

jimr80
    Free Member
    pottsathome
    Free Member

What’s an enduro specific hose. And how does it differ from a normal hose

nickdavies

Rock Shox are about to release an enduro specific hose

I’m sure someone will post the ‘not sure if serious’ pic shortly.. but I genuinely don’t know if you’re telling the truth or taking the mick…!

akira

The enduro version has a large diameter but thinner outer casing so it’s lighter and more flexible, Joe Barnes had one at the EWC. I’ll see if I can find the PIC.

mattbee

Pah. Enduro specific? fluoro colours no doubt.
    If I use it for non Enduro riding is the warranty void?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reverb WHITE Hose’ is closed to new replies.