Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb – too good to be too at this price?
  • rascal
    Free Member

http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/SPRSRE13125/rockshox-reverb-125mm-drop-seatpost

Like the idea of a Reverb but never been able to justify more than £200 on a seatpost.

Read bits about grey imports before – is this a good deal?
    Not massively well-informed about Reverbs but this seems a (relatively) good price…any reason not too?

docrobster
    Free Member

As per usual with on one there aren’t actually any available at that price.
    I wouldn’t worry about grey imports. Plenty of people buy direct from French and German sites, me included. If it goes wrong it’s a bit further to send back I suppose but they seem pretty reliable.

PrinceJohn

how come it says from £139.99 then you click on show all availability there are only 2 left in stock @ £199.99, but the cheapest sold out one was £159.99?

rascal
    Free Member

Hmmm…just checked to see what I need….31.6mm….nothing like £139.
    WHAT A SACK OF SHIT! 😕

docrobster
    Free Member

€189 euros on alltricks.fr. = £148
    That’s where I got mine from. No bleed kit though- £15 from epic bleed solutions if you need one (you will)

AlexSimon

I haven’t bled mine in a 18 months despite shortening the hose when it arrived. I have the bleed kit just in case though.

On-one prices vs availability is a joke.

docrobster
    Free Member

You haven’t had to bleed it BECAUSE you have a bleed kit. I tried shortening my hose and needed to buy a bleed kit BECAUSE I hadn’t already got one. I’m sure I’ll never need to use it again now though. 🙂

AlexSimon

ha! indeed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb – too good to be too at this price?’ is closed to new replies.