Reverb Swap or 30.9 100mm wanted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Reverb Swap or 30.9 100mm wanted

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb Swap or 30.9 100mm wanted
  • havinalaff

Hi. Ive got one. What lever you got. Which age reverb and where are you?

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Hi its a right hand upper left hand lower, 2012 model. I am based in Tewkesbury, Glos. But travel with work a fair bit.

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Hi,
    I have a 30.9mm 125 travel Reverb dropper, i would like to swap it for a 30.9 100mm travel version. My post is in immaculate condition its just the extra 25mm is making the saddle to high at its fully raised position (annoyingly) Alternatively if you have a 30.9 100mm reverb for sale please let me know and as long as its not battered i will buy it off you!

Trailseeker

I’ve got a brand new 100mm drop one I might do a deal on.

havinalaff

I have the same setup but 100mm drop I think its a 420mm but would have to check. Im in telford.

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Telford is not too far from one of my offices in Walsall. So i could arrange to meet afterwork on Friday if that works.

Trailseeker where are you based?

My email address is russell_hopkins’at’hotmail.com if anyone would like to message me directly.

tweedviper

How much would you want cash for it ?
    Thanks

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Right I have now bought a brand new 100mm post. So need to sell this pronto before the wife finds out. £165 collected or £177posted payment by PayPal please so I can transfer some money back before she notices.

Russ

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Swap or 30.9 100mm wanted’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top