Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Reverb Stealth -3rd bleed and getting fed-up now!
  • strike
    Free Member

Rebuilt my Reverb Stealth and bleeding it is taking a while….on the 3rd bleed (full bleed process following SRAM instructions) and now the post at least compresses/rises on min. rebound (but not on max. rebound) – any tips?

DickBarton

Another bleed? Checked for leaks? Did you bleed with minimum return on the adjuster at the bar?

strike
    Free Member

No apparent leaks and yes, I guess I’ll try another full bleed.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

I had / have this with a stealth. Spent what seemed like hours, bleeding, rebleeding, starting again etc. – gave up. Did the same thing a few days later but still wouldn’t activate when the adjuster is all the way out. I just leave it screwed in and it works fine.

The only thing I could think was that I’ve messed about and swapped levers between 1st generation and 2nd gen models and between stealth versions and external routing versions – think I’ve had 4 or five going between different bikes at various times – I figured there was no difference but perhaps there’s a slight volume change somewhere along the way.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth -3rd bleed and getting fed-up now!’ is closed to new replies.