Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb sinking
  • rab5474
    Free Member

Good evening stw

My reverb is sinking a little when i push down on top of it, only around 5mm or so. Does anyone know of a fix for this, i have read on other forums that sinking is normally a job for warranty. I am quite proficient mechanically but don’t want to open it up and begin tinkering and risk losing my warranty. Apart from the sinking everything else works as it should.
    Any thoughts?

Cheers
    Rob

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Mine sinks and stays down if I don’t use it for ages, after 20 min riding it’s fine, put it down to seals drying out through lack of use.

rab5474
    Free Member

Mine will pop up again once i remove weight from it. It almost feels like a bushing

butterbean
    Free Member

Warrenty. It’s air getting past a seal inside.

Should only take SRAM Tech a couple of days to turn it around 🙂

jsync

check you have 250 psi in it

rab5474
    Free Member

Does it go direct to sram or does it need to go via the bike manufacturer that it came fitted on? Thanks for all your help so far guys.

butterbean
    Free Member

You’ll need to send it via the shop you bought it (or the bike from). pretty much all LBS’s have an account with Fishers, so will send it back & deal with it for you.

Paceman
    Free Member

Mine has also started doing this despite the pressure being set at 250psi. I just raised it 5mm and have left it since 🙂

rab5474
    Free Member

It came on a canyon so dont quite fancy sending it back to them, i have a good relationship with my lbs so hopefully they have a fishers account and can help me out. Thanks for all the help guys

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb sinking’ is closed to new replies.