Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb Service Glasgow
  • citizeninsane
    Free Member

Anyone know where I can get a Reverb serviced in or around Glasgow? Could post it somewhere, but would rather avoid the hassle and the chance Royal Mail will chuck it in the bin.

j40aja
    Free Member

If you can get to Linlithgow I would recommend Flotec who share premises with Elevation Cycles on the High Street. I’ve used them for fork and shock servicing and they said they do Reverbs too.

Si
    Free Member

From experience I would avoid Flotec like the plague… Much prefer to post it to Loco.

bullit
    Free Member

I’d second the recommendation for Taj at Flotec – never had anything but good work done there , and he rejuvenated my Reverb a treat after 20 months unserviced abuse

iainc

TF Tuned – you can book their courier when you order the service so hassle free.

sillyoldman

Taj at Flotec.

racingsnail
    Free Member

You could try Bikelove. Carl is the only person I trust to fix anything on my bikes (In the two times I’ve taken them to a shop)

gavstorie
    Free Member

Taj at Flotec

Had loads of stuff done there, first class service.

sherry
    Free Member

Carl at bikelove poorly bled my brakes once and failed on an descent. Fair enough everyone makes mistakes. Got another repair and put a dent on the stantion of my forks then denied it. Never used again, but that was a few years ago. maybe better now though. Heard lots of good things about Loco.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Service Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.