Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Reverb Sagging 5-10mm…Solution?
  • nwill1
    Free Member

Had my Reverb for 18/24 months now, always been perfect, noticed that it’s started to sag by about 5-10mm lately…what needs to be done? Bleed? Service?

Advise welcome…

qwerty
    Free Member

Mine went back to TFT for this = minute scratch on damper rod thingy = £45 for part and repaired under warantee.

rideforlife2
    Free Member

Send it back for warranty and usually they just send out a new one because it is too time-consuming to repair every reverb that is sent back.

nwill1
    Free Member

I brought it from Rose Bike in Germany, do I send it there or elsewhere? Guessing I need I make contact first?

swanny853

Needs an internal bleed most likely. It is home doable but it’s a faff. Guide on SRAM YouTube if you fancy it! If it’s done a couple of years then itll need a service anyway

wallop

It’s a common problem – mine was replaced under warranty by bike-discount.de.

ichi
    Free Member

Yup warranty job. Mine was replaced by bike discount. Send it back to Rose, it’s a well known problem.

mattbee

Warranty, after 18-24 months of otherwise perfect function with no service in that time?
    Surprises me that they will honour it tbh.
    My wife’s is well overdue a full service at 2 years old with just a couple of bleed/fluid changes and a pressure check or two. It’s started to develop a little play and is harder to compress but I never thought of trying to warranty it, just thought that length of time was a pretty good lifespan for that sort of component given its relative complexity.

andylc
    Free Member

Most people seem to know this already, but if your Reverb has any vertical play it’s a warranty job. I just took mine back and got a new one sent back within 5 days. Given that they have a 2 year warranty I would not think this would depend on it having a service in that time.

docrobster
    Free Member

And no need to send back to Germany.
    I got mine from alltricks but jejames dealt with it. Just needed proof of purchase.

andylc
    Free Member

Yes with proof of purchase you can return it you any shop that deals with them ie your LBS.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Sagging 5-10mm…Solution?’ is closed to new replies.