Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb post
  • gribble
    Free Member

See what I did there? For 1 second I was very pleased with myself, as I am sad like that.

Right, have searched, but to no avail, so can anyone tell me what is the difference between a Reverb MMX 1500 and a normal Reverb MMX?

I am looking to get one to fit that needs to be 30.9, 125 mm drop and button will sit on the right. Wiggle have some at £180 ish. Seems ok* value, but normal MMX is £220 or so. Only difference I can see is the colour of the collar. It is to fit a size L Trance X and would prefer to fit without bleeding, if possible.

Do they have any lateral play in the seat, or do they hold firm?

*obviously compared to other overpriced dropper posts.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I think 1500 is the hose length in mm

I think someone asked the exact same question last week

The standard hose on mine was far longer than it needed to be, no idea how long it was though.

Onzadog
    Free Member

The replacement hoses are 2000mm, I guess that would be the standard length.

gribble
    Free Member

Thanks both, will measure up what I think the minimum length needed is. Seemed very cheap to get the one at £180… just checked and everything out of stock, apart from a 100mm drop. Rats.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Think someone linked earlier today for reverbs at £180. Summit to sea was the shop I think.

razorrazoo
    rumple
    Free Member

Some that are more expensive come with a bleed kit which is really handy if you have a small frame and you need to cut the hose down, also come with some awesome clips that connects the hose to gear/brake lines.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb post’ is closed to new replies.