Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb only go down at the tip of my seat ?
  • shaungero
    Free Member

Hi all,
    While i was out on my ride yesterday my reverb started playing up. If I pushed the button in the seat would not go down, so after having a play with it i could only get it to go down smooth if i pushed on the tip on the seat. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks

BoardinBob

Has your saddle been pushed back? I noticed that mine slowly crept back to the point where I had to push down on the nose of the saddle to get it down

shaungero
    Free Member

Not that I’m aware of. I will have a look in the morning though. it is just not smooth and easy like it was, it still comes up perfect so I’m not sure if it requires a bleed or not.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

I had this problem and it was replaced under warranty. I tried a bleed etc but no joy. Eventually it just wouldn’t go down at all

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Is it an older version with the silver collar? If so they where slightly prone to it, particularly if you have your saddle far back (ie as towards the nose) on the rails. The front edge of the internal post seems to catch on the inner wall of the external tube. Try moving your saddle forward a little if you can. helped with mine, however eventually got a newer version (black collar) and the issue has been designed out

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

Mine still had that problem with the black collar

trout
    Free Member

silicone lube on the post

whippersnapper
    Free Member

It sounds like the bushings could be on the way out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb only go down at the tip of my seat ?’ is closed to new replies.