Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb measurements help
  • lawrence0329
    Free Member

Hi,

Someone just posted saying that you could get a reverb for 162 quid new from wiggle and now I’m very tempted to get one.

Just need to ask about which one to get because my seat post is only 32cm and when dropped to lowest, it gives a comfortable downhill position. The drop is a little under 10cm. When extended to normal riding position, there’s 20.5cm exposed leaving 11.5cm inside the frame. These measurements are from the rails.

Thinking about the 35.5cm post with 10cm drop. Would that fit properly?

Thanks,

Lawrence

mattjg
    Free Member

Not totally clear your question. The 355×100 is 355mm at full extension from the saddle rails to the base of the post, of which 100mm is droppable. HTH.

mattjg
    Free Member

And minimum insertion point of the post is 75mm from the base. (Your frame may need more though).

grim168
    Free Member

Wouldn’t hang about theyre selling fast.

luket

Or if, like me, you’re a shorty and worried that the post at full extension will be too high, the minimum full extension height from top of frame to middle of rails is about 185mm on mine. If that makes sense. Mine is a 125 drop 31.6 post (from 2011). So you’d be fine on that front I think.

Luke

lawrence0329
    Free Member

I appreciate the comments but I’m still a little confused.

mattjg – I’m just going to pop into lbs tomorrow and ask them, thanks for the help.

grim168 – just need to make sure I buy the right one and avoid the hassle of sending back.

luket – thanks for the advice.

cheers

mattjg
    Free Member

“Dear LBS will this Reverb i want to buy from Wiggle fit my frame?” 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb measurements help’ is closed to new replies.