Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Reverb makeing me bang head aginst wall….
  • jumpupanddown
    Free Member

right got a new reveb seat post a few weeks back, worked good at first then on friday i did cut gate, in the rain and mud, got home it was barely moveing rebled it, seems to have fixed it, but im sure it used to be faster, any way is it broken or am i just being fussy? got it from germany so dont want to send it back if at all possible..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

you’ve not bled it properly. When they break… they stop working.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

going a bit faster now, why do they need bleeding after a muddy ride? worked good for weeks.. i have wasted my money yet again……….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bs3eggs
    Free Member

take i back and get the newer updated version it is less temperamental. Mine has been fine through mud and minus 20 in sweden.never bled it. just shortend cable and didnt need a bleed!

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

take i back and get the newer updated version it is less temperamental. Mine has been fine through mud and minus 20 in sweden.never bled it. just shortend cable and didnt need a bleed!

`
    could you tell me the production date on youre one?

bs3eggs
    Free Member

I would but unfortunately my bike is sitting in a box in a garage in england as I am away on work :(. Bought in April though and apparently the new one came out in america in feb, according to other forums. They also advertised it as a newer version when I ordered it from the states.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

maybe i do have the newer version then… still its better than that command post i had, that castrates you half way down a drop

bs3eggs
    Free Member

lol yeah and the joplin which spends most of its time in bits in the shed

KS950i not missed a beat…..

iBaa
    Free Member

Have you checked the air pressure?

I have just received mine back after having the seals replaced. A faulty seal was causing the pressure to drop down to 20psi over a couple of days.

jumpupanddown
    Free Member

yep pressure is good

bikebore
    Free Member

What’s the overall verdict on the Reverb then? Know someone who bought a Pure KS and apparently that’s poor, heard the Spesh is rubbish, is the Reverb worth the cashola now, or worth waiting another season? CRC has them on special at £199, but they’ll be the 1st generation model.

TIA
    BB

matthew_h
    Free Member

Check your seat clamp tightness, if they’re done up too tight it can impede the progress of these seatposts and make them sluggish. Stick to the manufacturers instructions

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Reverb makeing me bang head aginst wall….’ is closed to new replies.