Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Reverb lever
  • crispy1980
    Free Member

Hi all, quick question, my reverb lever is currently part if the clamp that holds the sram guide brake lever to the bars. I need to remove the reverb fir a while. Where can I get a clamp to allow me to fit brake lever back on without the reverb lever? Cheers

johnas7
    Free Member

Ive had the same problem, you will have to buy a new clamp. Bit of a rip off at around £20. my local bike shop has just ordered me one. Zyro fisher say there are £9 but you cant buy direct.
    So i bet the bike shop that has ordered mine add a percentage on.
    Think you would need a sram matchmaker.

deadkenny
    Free Member

The brakes should have come with the clamp, but you want an Avid/SRAM Hinge Clamp. Don’t get a matchmaker as that has the extra stuff to bolt on a shifter (unless you want that). Although sometimes the basic hinge clamp is labelled MMX as it can have the matchmaker extra bit added to it.

Oddly looking around it looks like it’s been discontinued, but may be available in some places.

crispy1980
    Free Member

Yikes, £16! Think I’ll just leave the remote in place with cable attached to stop any water/dirt ingress.

johnas7
    Free Member

yeh totally ridiculous price for the clamps. Most places are charging £21 to £30.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

Bit cheaper here

and if you’re not in a rush, I’ve seen PX drop them to a lot less so they may do so again in the future, just need to keep an eye on them.

e.g. saw some single speed ‘swap outs’ for £5 each and got me thinking about a conversion for my c456. By the time, I’d decided to do it, they were £20 each…so I waited…10 months later, they were back to £5 each and the (now Alfine) conversion is back on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Reverb lever’ is closed to new replies.