Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb Length Bronson.
  • yorkycsl
    Free Member

Could someone please tell me the correct length reverb for a Large Bronson, I’m building one & after a 150 drop, on ebay they make a small fortune used & it’s too much without warranty so good old crc for a new one.

Cheers

mikewsmith
    Free Member

No, we can’t but you can.
    You need to measure the exposed seat post and take in to account the extra for fittings. We don’t know ow how high you put your seat

wiggles
    Free Member

Also only the latest bronson is 31.6mm seatpost IIRC, so if you are using an older bronson frame the 150mm doesn’t come in the right size.

If you are using the new bronson 2 then stop being so cheap and just buy a new reverb 😉

yorkycsl
    Free Member

Wiggles,

Buying a new one as per the post, can’t see the point of paying over 160 for used when for 60 quid more you get warranty & piece of mind, simples…

Just don’t want to get the wrong length.

boxelder

Measure your seat post from frame to saddle rails. If it’s 220 or more you can use a 150 drop. If it’s less than 175, you’ll only get a 100 in. Obviously, if there’s 195-220, use a 125 drop.
    Biggest drop ain’t necessarily best though.

yorkycsl
    Free Member

I’m going 150 drop for the new V2 frame, the measurement I’m really after is for the seat tube, not sure if it’s 420 ish ??

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en/us/bronson
    read the geo chart with seat tube measurements on it?
    Or just wait until you get it and order when your sorted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Length Bronson.’ is closed to new replies.