Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Reverb Cheapest place to buy, www.bike-discount.de ?
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

I’m not opposed to buying used normally but people see to have had a few issues with them recently so looking for a new one.

Unfortunately rose bike is out of stock but did a quick search on Google and found this

http://www.bike-discount.de/shop/a53783/reverb-125-seatpost-309-x-380mm-mmx-right-black.html?lg=en

Having never used them before wondered if anyone had any experience ?

neil853
    Free Member

I’m also hovering over a buy button, just waiting for one at the right price. Joplin needs replacing now

thomthumb
    Free Member

h&s bike discount are great. 3-5 day delivery ime. 😀

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

used price seems to be upwards of £150 so new for £180 posted really make sense, just wasn’t sure about the German company although have used rose in the past without issue

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I got mine marginaly cheeper off CRC but with no bleed kit (which you’ll need as it’s the fiddly avid screw in one).

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

There £205 on CRC now….

ruscle
    Free Member

Go with cheapest WITH the bleed kit. Warranty is valid world wide so no issues their.

Furious

My Reverb came from bike-discount.de and I’ve had no problems. It has the silver collar but came in the correct box and with the full bleed kit.

Delivery was quick and so far the post has performed faultlessly – I’m not sure how I managed without one!

LoCo
    Free Member

I can supply 2012 Offical aftermarket ones with bleed kits mail for a cost 😉

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If you do get it from bike-discount, let me know as I was going to get some roadie bits from them so could split the postage.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Loco, email me the price please.

neil853
    Free Member

also interested in cost, have you seen the price bike-discount are doing them for though Loco?

simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

£229 with bleed kitfrom crc
    £230 posted with bleed kit form LOCO
    £180 posted without bleed kit from Bike-Discount.de

Dont think the bleed kit cost £50 so looks like the Germans have it

campfreddie
    Free Member

buy a canyon am and then swap posts… then sell the canyon… job done 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The bleed kits about £13 from epic IIRC, or you can borrow mine if/when you need it.

LoCo
    Free Member

Think the DE. one is a 2011 model with the faulty internal replaced, isn’t it?
    The other two don’t come inspected and pre bled either (mine do 😉 )
    Fishers also told me they weren’t warrantying ‘international O.E Units’ when I asked my local rep the other week, however haven’t some of you lot had your faulty German ones fixed by them?

jamesco

+1 for the german firm,quick and postage is cheap, had reverb and shocks off ’em, all good, post worked from box , had no need of bleed kit just a bit of air, will get a cheap bleeder from epic sometime maybe.

forred
    Free Member

I ordered a reverb from discount.de it arrived in 3 days and was te latest 2012 version with full bleed kit, even though it said no kit on site. Cracking value and service.

variflex
    Free Member

On-One seem to be doing them for 199.
    Isnt that pretty much the same as the german sites?

grim168
    Free Member

No bleed kit at on one though.

variflex
    Free Member

Hmm, looks like everyone are selling multiple versions.
    Chain reaction have three, two without bleed kits and one without.

How many different variants are there, do we have to be careful about which ones to purchase?

chris_mbuk
    Free Member

mines got the black collar ;P

Merchant-Banker
    Free Member

@ LoCo have you got one in 31.6, and if so how much.

Special_ized_Jamie

Right looking to get one this evening, anyone seen any better deals around in the last week?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Cheapest place to buy, www.bike-discount.de ?’ is closed to new replies.