Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Reverb bar mount
  • leythervegas
    Free Member

Just ordered new brakes so need a right hand bar mount for my reverb. Anyone point me in the right direction please? Can’t see one anywhere, cheers

Rubber_Buccaneer

Why can’t you use the current bar mount? I thought the reverb bar clamp was what you attach your brake lever and shifter to so a change of brakes means your old brakes no longer have a bar clamp? Or am I being really stoopid?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Northwind

If you switch sides, it ends up upside down. Well. Actually, if you’ve got any sense it’s already upside down, so if you switch sides it ends up the right way up, which is the wrong way up.

OP really just needs the main lever body but Rockshox don’t seem to sell it alone. Unless dealers/service agents have better access, but it’s all a single part number. RS aren’t very good at making parts available for these at a reasonable price tbh, it’s the same if you break the push button, you need to buy a load of bits you don’t want.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

If I had to buy the full assembly, I’d buy the Novyparts one instead to be honest.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I see, swapping sides = great expense 😯 I’d put up with the button above the bar at that price

Northwind

Good shout that nobeer. Or find someone that wants the Novy and swap.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

i have a spare 1st version reverb with right hand remote. was looking to sell it as spares or repairs if that might help?

stevied
    Free Member

The Novyparts one is 89EU at the mo…

leythervegas
    Free Member

Err, no it was me being massively stupid. Rubber Buccaneer your first post was indeed correct. I don’t know my arse from my elbow. Cheers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Reverb bar mount’ is closed to new replies.