Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Reverb
  • gazza327
    Free Member

My 6 month old reverb has started to compress about 15mm any advise what to do? Is it an easy fix? Thanks in advance

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

It’s a known fault . Send it back for a warranty replacement or repair . It’s nearly always a replacement though .

SirHC

When was the last time you topped up the air pressure?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    otsdr
    Free Member

The air pressure only affects the return speed, the ‘not compressing when you sit on it’ is the hydraulics’ job.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

I’ve got two that do this now. Send it back to whom?

egb81
    Free Member

Whoever you bought it from, assuming it’s still in warranty. Mine went back to Chainreaction for the same thing and they’re sending me a replacement.

BillOddie

Mine went back to Chainreaction for the same thing and they’re sending me a replacement.

Same here.
    Took about two and a half weeks from the date it left me to the delivery of a new one. This was via Collect+ which isn’t the speediest way of getting it back to them but it’s free and the Co-Op is open late.

If you’re lucky you might get a new one with revised internals in return.

honourablegeorge

otsdr – Member
    The air pressure only affects the return speed, the ‘not compressing when you sit on it’ is the hydraulics’ job.

Not necessarily true – mine had a slight drop, checked and found the pressure was down around 200, back up to 250 and it’s fine again. I think a slight hydraulic problem will be more obvious of the pressure is off.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Reverb’ is closed to new replies.